Parish Clerk: Mrs Jane Gillard
Incott Farm, Sampford Courtney
Okehampton EX20 2SR
Tel: 01837 557285
1. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Okehampton Hamlets Parish Council and by external sources. Okehampton Hamlets Parish Council makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about its timeliness, completeness, accuracy, reliability or suitability and does not accept any liability for errors or omissions. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
2. Details of any business or organisation included in the Okehampton Hamlets Parish Council website are provided for information only and this does not imply any endorsement by Okehampton Hamlets Parish Council of that business or organisation or of their services or products.
3. All information within this website is subject to change by Okehampton Hamlets Parish Council without notice.
4. Since no authentication of visitors is provided on this site Okehampton Hamlets Parish Council cannot be held responsible for any acts of impersonation and will assume all information submitted is genuine unless there is reason to doubt its authenticity. Should you suspect that a false entry has been made using your identity please advise the Okehampton Hamlets Parish Council and appropriate corrective action will be considered.
5. Okehampton Hamlets Parish Council is not responsible for the contents or reliability of any websites to which the Okehampton Hamlets Parish Council website is linked. Inclusion of a link should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind and any use of a linked website is at your own risk.
6. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Okehampton Hamlets Parish Council expressly disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from the use or inability to use this web site whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, errors, whether typographical or otherwise, omissions, out of date information or otherwise, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable and Okehampton Hamlets Parish Council had been advised of the possibility of the same. Consequential and indirect loss and damage shall include but not be limited to loss of profits, loss of goodwill, wasted expenditure and loss or corruption of data. This disclaimer of liability shall not apply to damages for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Okehampton Hamlets Parish Council.
7. You agree to use the Okehampton Hamlets Parish Council website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the website.
8. You agree to indemnify Okehampton Hamlets Parish Council and keep Okehampton Hamlets Parish Council indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities or proceedings arising from use or misuse by you of the Okehampton Hamlets Parish Council website.
9. Okehampton Hamlets Parish Council and/or WesternWeb Ltd own the copyright of all the pages and images used on this website unless otherwise stated. They may not be copied or reproduced without permission.
10.Okehampton Hamlets Parish Council will only process any data we hold about you in a lawful and fair manner and your data will be kept securely to prevent unauthorised access by third parties.
11.These website terms and conditions may be changed by Okehampton Hamlets Parish Council at any time. You will be deemed to accept the terms and conditions (as amended) when you next use this site following any amendment.
12.If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
13.These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
Meetings, Agendas & Minutes
Reports, Policies and Documents
Representatives to Other Bodies
Places of Worship
Other Community Organisations
Who do I contact?
Last updated 8th August 2020
Website developed by WesternWeb
Full Graphics Website