Skip to content

Okehampton Hamlets Parish Council

Who do I contact?

Many issues in the local community are dealt with by other authorities. Please use the links below to report problems direct to the authorities concerned. If you would like to make us aware of a particular issue or need help in following it up, please contact us.

Devon County Council

West Devon Borough Council

Dartmoor National Park

Highways - Report a Pothole

Highways - Street Lights

Highways - Blocked Drains

Dog Fouling

Fly Tipping

Abandoned Vehicles

Fly Posting/Graffiti

Devon and Cornwall Police